Warren Jeffs Warren Jeffs

Truth + half truth = lies

Get your facts straight before you make a movie like this.

TPS Episode 4 TPS Episode 4

It's getting even better! Keep improving!

Yep, this is (new) Ratchet speaking I guess. I was glad to help out and grateful for the thanks you put in the summury.

I'll try working on the next set of lines faster when I get them.

This episode has seen a few improvements and I'd like to see it get better yet.

The voice acting is improving (not speaking of myself, but most noticably Sora's actor, Gil has been improving). I finally heard a sound effect for the keyblade, but you still need one for the spin attack, sounds as people/targets are hit, the smaller laser blasts... little things like that will greatly enhance it. As you said already, music is a little hard to manage, but I hope you'll find a way to add it.

Good luck with the remaining episodes!

TTA Episode 052 TTA Episode 052

Ya, I've already seen it but...

It's still good stuff and now I get to vote on it to help it stay on NG! You've definately improved since you started and have improved after this one. Keep at it! I'll keep watching!

OLDBeowulf'sTaleOfAwesome OLDBeowulf'sTaleOfAwesome

Hehehe... funny stuff!

Great humor! There were just some voices I couldn't hear that well since it was too quiet, but you did have subtitles in there, which helped. It doesn't look like your microphone liked you too much when you yelled into it. What I do is put down the recording volume a bit so it doesn't 'clip'. Overall though, I really enjoyed this. Thanks!