Warren Jeffs Warren Jeffs

Truth + half truth = lies

Get your facts straight before you make a movie like this.

TPS Episode 4 TPS Episode 4

It's getting even better! Keep improving!

Yep, this is (new) Ratchet speaking I guess. I was glad to help out and grateful for the thanks you put in the summury.

I'll try working on the next set of lines faster when I get them.

This episode has seen a few improvements and I'd like to see it get better yet.

The voice acting is improving (not speaking of myself, but most noticably Sora's actor, Gil has been improving). I finally heard a sound effect for the keyblade, but you still need one for the spin attack, sounds as people/targets are hit, the smaller laser blasts... little things like that will greatly enhance it. As you said already, music is a little hard to manage, but I hope you'll find a way to add it.

Good luck with the remaining episodes!

TTA Episode 052 TTA Episode 052

Ya, I've already seen it but...

It's still good stuff and now I get to vote on it to help it stay on NG! You've definately improved since you started and have improved after this one. Keep at it! I'll keep watching!

Thunderball Challenge! Thunderball Challenge!

Zappy fun time

It is indeed a challenge to unlock those cheats, but with time, playing smart, and some skill, it's possible. Kirby moves a tad too slow for my liking, but it works. I wouldn't have minded hearing Kirby himself, but the official sounds make it actually seem like a Kirby game. Maybe think of adding trophies for Newground users too so there's more incentive to get that score up. Overall though, it was pretty fun.

113420 responds:

I think trying to put in achievements might be pushing it, eheh.

Cool Mouse Cool Mouse

Not bad but...

It took me awhile to figure out what to do. You should have an instruction page to make things more clear. Otherwise, not a bad idea. I'd work on it a bit more and resubmit it.

-Stay Awake- -Stay Awake-

Awesomeness!

Great collab work! This was really fun! The only thing I'd add is probably a "thunk" as you hit the floor.

Coolio-Niato responds: